The Growing List of Patents Listing PADT Employees as Inventors Reinforces the Organization's Expertise and Credibility in Additive Manufacturing, Simulation and Product Development
TEMPE, Ariz. - Nov. 11, 2021 - PRLog -- PADT, a globally recognized provider of numerical simulation, product development, and 3D printing products and services, today announced that its world-class team of engineers have added two patents to its portfolio bringing the company's employee's total to 16 patents in which they are listed as co-inventors over the last two years. The newly acquired patents, awarded in September 2021 to Tyler Shaw and Keng Hsu, are focused on innovative additive manufacturing design techniques and processes. In addition, PADT has been awarded 68 patents with current and past employees listed as inventors or co-inventors since 1992.
"PADT is well-known as one the southwest's leading resellers and service providers for 3D printing systems and simulation software," said Tyler Shaw, PhD., vice president of engineering, PADT. "However, our product development services have grown significantly over the years due to the exceptional talent on our engineering team. These patents are a testament to their innovation and ability to solve tough challenges in unique ways."
At its headquarters in Tempe, PADT hosts a wall of patents just outside the lobby as you walk into the building. These patents have been awarded for a number of unique technologies across the organization's key industries, including additive manufacturing, medical, consumer goods, and more. Some of the patents showcase specific work developed for customers, while others showcase the fruition of numerous research projects.
Included below is a list of patents issued in 2020 and 2021 in which a PADT employee is listed as a co-inventor:
- 10,842,432 - Medial - lateral insert sensing system with common module and method therefor
- 10,893,955 - Non - symmetrical insert sensing system and method therefor
- 10,710,353 - Systems and methods for laser preheating in connection with fused deposition modeling
- 10,220,156 - Single use injector
- 11,039,790 - Glucose monitoring device in a protective smartphone case
- 10,626,886 - Sound attenuation apparatus and methods
- 10,801,653 - Flexible, thermal-isolating, dual-walled tube with bellows and method for manufacture thereof
- 10,620,103 - Devices and methods for evaluating the spreadability of powders utilized in additive manufacturing
- 10,808,399 - Enhanced acoustic cell and enhanced acoustic panel, and methods of producing the same
- 10,576,336 - Golf club heads with apertures and methods to manufacture golf club heads
- 10,675,514 - Mixed material golf club head
- 10,695,629 - Golf club heads with cavities and inserts and related methods
- 10,806,877 - Golf club heads comprising a thermoplastic composite material
- 10,994,177 - Golf club heads with apertures and methods to manufacture golf club heads
- 11,110,325 – Mixed materials golf club head
- 11,117,212 - Systems and methods for additive manufacturing utilizing localized ultrasound-enhanced material flow and fusioning
To learn more about PADT and its advanced product development capabilities, please visit www.padtinc.com/pd. All of the patents listing PADT employees can be found at www.padtinc.com/patents
About Phoenix Analysis and Design Technologies
Phoenix Analysis and Design Technologies, Inc. (PADT) is an engineering product and services company that focuses on helping customers who develop physical products by providing Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and 3D Printing solutions. PADT's worldwide reputation for technical excellence and experienced staff is based on its proven record of building long-term win-win partnerships with vendors and customers. Since its establishment in 1994, companies have relied on PADT because "We Make Innovation Work." With over 80 employees, PADT services customers from its headquarters at the Arizona State University Research Park in Tempe, Arizona, and from offices in Torrance, California, Littleton, Colorado, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Austin, Texas, and Murray, Utah, as well as through staff members located around the country. More information on PADT can be found at www.PADTINC.com.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog