- Freight Technologies Inc., often abbreviated as Fr8Tech, has seen the introduction of a unique solutions suite designed to optimize and automate the supply chain process and provide a platform for B2B cross-border shipping in the NAFTA region
- Hudson Capital Inc. acquired 100% of Freight App, Inc. as a wholly owned subsidiary on February 14, 2022, and Fr8App (a “DBA” for Freight App, Inc.) is not only a DBA name, it is their core marketplace (a service or platform under the Freight Technologies umbrella) (https://ibn.fm/mZnwe)
- Fr8App, the company’s flagship product and platform for cross-border shipping, offers a cloud-based marketplace that simplifies the once-complex process of organizing and optimizing international over-the-road (“OTR”) shipping
- Fr8Tech just announced that its wholly owned Mexican subsidiary is on schedule to automate the alignment of its Fr8App platform with Mexico’s CFDI 4.0, a new standard for digital tax receipts that will become mandatory in January 2023
- Through innovation, Fr8Tech is lowering the barrier of entry into tech solutions in the cross-border shipping space, allowing shippers to enjoy flexibility, visibility, and simplicity, and carriers to achieve increased growth opportunities
The Fr8App platform for cross-border shipping, allows Freight Technologies (NASDAQ: FRGT) (Fr8Tech) to offer a cloud-based marketplace that simplifies the once-complex process of international over-the-road (“OTR”) cross-border shipping, promising shippers quick and safe cross-border shipments while streamlining daily carrier operations (https://ibn.fm/Scn3d). The platform functions just as well for domestic, intra-country operations in each of the countries of the United States of America, Mexico or Canada.
Because of this and the other offerings in the Fr8Tech solutions suite, including but not limited to Fr8Radar, Fr8TMS, and Fr8FMS, the company has come to be known for developing solutions to optimize and automate the supply chain process, offering a powerful platform for…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FRGT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/FRGT
TinyGems is your guide to the best and brightest in the under-appreciated small-cap sector. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), TinyGems provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. It’s time to uncover some of the best-kept secrets on Wall Street. TinyGems features innovative small-cap companies with huge potential, putting a spotlight on the best and brightest of these disruptors that have the technology, the talent, the drive, and the business models to make a huge impact in the markets and in portfolios. Whether it’s a game changing technology, a new more profitable product or service, or a star in a hot sector, TinyGems is the go-to source for actionable intelligence.
To receive SMS text alerts from TinyGems, text “Gems” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TinyGems.net
TinyGems Los Angeles, California www.TinyGems.net 310.299.1717 Office Editor@TinyGems.net
TinyGems is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork