- Lexaria’s Patented DehydraTECH technology improves the bioavailability of pharmaceuticals and therapeutics for a number of developing applications
- Lexaria is set to complete its DEM-A22-1 and DIAB-A22-1 studies on dementia and diabetes, respectively, in January 2023, with analysis and reporting set to follow soon after
- These studies will build on the just-concluded hypertension clinical study whose results were “truly exceptional,” demonstrating a statistically significant lowering of blood pressure in the patient population over multiple weeks
- There is an established link between hypertension and vascular dementia, along with hypertension being twice as frequent in people with diabetes and hypertensive patients being at greater risk of developing diabetes
- The success of these two studies will draw Lexaria closer to tapping into the dementia drug market, which is projected to hit $32.3 billion by 2030, and the diabetes drug market, which is expected to reach $82.92 billion by 2027
Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX) just announced two notable studies, DEM-A22-1, and DIAB-A22-1, on dementia and diabetes, respectively, scheduled for completion in January 2023. The studies seek a deeper understanding of the company’s patented DehydraTECH(TM)-processed CBD for its potential therapeutic utility against both conditions (https://cnw.fm/5cLyS).
According to John Docherty, Lexaria’s President and Head of Research, these studies will build on the just-concluded hypertension clinical study whose results he referred to as “truly exceptional.” The study demonstrated a statistically significant lowering of blood pressure in the patient population over…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.cbdwire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.