To recommend the best Florida health insurance plans to clients, Florida Healthcare insurance has a team of expert agents that analyze the offerings of top carriers in the market. They focus on the South Florida community and assess plans from top carriers for suitability.
Award-winning Brokerage, Florida Healthcare Insurance, takes stress out of the hands of their clients by analyzing top carriers to provide the most comprehensive insurance advice. Florida Healthcare Insurance has a team of expert agents who consistently keep a finger on the pulse of all thing’s health insurance. Their main focus for the South Florida community is to examine the top carriers, assess the market, and ensure the best plan for each client at the most affordable cost.
Selecting the best Florida health insurance can be complicated as there are a multitude of options. Through their established relationships, the experienced team at Florida Healthcare Insurance gathers intel from the best carriers on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) market to ensure their clients receive the best coverage.
Florida Healthcare Insurance CEO, Evan Tunis, stated, “Our aim is always to provide our clients with the best health coverage that fully meets their needs. We have a team with vast experience who spend a lot of time evaluating the different plans available from major carriers so we can recommend the best health insurance coverage.”
Tunis added, “With more than two decades of experience, our seasoned agents know what they are doing. They know exactly what to look for so our brokerage can provide our clients with exactly what they need at the most reasonable cost. For more than 20 years we have been serving clients in Florida who keep returning for more. We value their loyalty – just check out our hundreds of five-star reviews!”
Analyzing the ACA Marketplace for the Best Hospitals
Hospital coverage is the most essential part of finding the best health insurance and the knowledgeable agents at Florida Healthcare Insurance view this as key. They understand the importance of proper hospital coverage in their plan, rolling up their sleeves to dive into the ACA marketplace. Guided by their research on official US health reports, the agents at Florida Healthcare Insurance have determined the top South Florida Hospitals with the most comprehensive coverage are:
· Baptist Hospital
· Cleveland Clinic in Weston
· Mount Sinai Hospital
Our team is ready to educate each client on why those three are the top hospitals in South Florida, which one is covered by which top carrier, and the selections they deem appropriate based on each client’s necessities.
Honest Analysis of Top Carriers
Florida Healthcare Insurance leads other brokerages because of their knowledgeable and friendly approach. Being a local, family-run business ensures the clients will receive phone calls from real people, who are understanding and well-versed in what options are available.
CEO Tunis said, “We always go the extra mile for our clients. Our agents work hard analyzing the plans on offer from the top carriers in the industry so that we can recommend the best coverage.” He added, “Few health insurance brokers know the market as well as we do – we put our clients first and our team put in the time and effort to find the best plans.”
Here are some of the major carriers Florida Healthcare Insurance has established that provides most comprehensive plans for their clients. Please note they recommend specific carriers based on everyone’s needs:
· Aetna CVS Health – a high-quality carrier new to the marketplace that includes the 3 hospitals above in their plans.
· Ambetter from Sunshine Health – this top carrier employs a different approach to health insurance by offering both an EPO (exclusive provider organization) and HMO (health maintenance organization) option. The EPO is far broader and unfortunately, they do not include the Cleveland Clinic. But their plans are ideal for residents of Miami-Dade County.
· AvMed – another top carrier providing HMO coverage. They include the Baptist Hospital and the Cleveland Clinic but not Mount Sinai Hospital.
· Bright Health – our agents are a little wary of Bright Health after some issues with coverage. They include Mount Sinai Hospital and the Cleveland Clinic but not the Baptist Hospital.
· Cigna – all 3 of the best hospitals are included in Cigna’s robust EPO plans. Although their plans are a little more expensive than other carriers, Florida Healthcare Insurance recommends them as their cover is of the highest quality.
· Florida Blue – they have an excellent reputation in South Florida and can offer EPO, HPO, and PPO (preferred provider organization) plans to match all price points which is unique. The 3 best hospitals are “in-network” with all of their plans.
· Molina Health – Molina has a good reputation in a lot of states but unfortunately not Florida. They lead the Medicaid field in a lot of states and only offer an HMO plan. None of the best hospitals in South Florida are in the network.
· Oscar – this is another top carrier that is trying to establish itself in the ACA marketplace. None of the 3 top hospitals are in-network though.
· United Healthcare – for clients looking for group, Medicare, or short term plans they are up there with the best. But they do not have the 3 best hospitals in-network and their HMO options are not always ideal for South Florida residents. They are regarded as the number one option for short term medical insurance.
Evan Tunis added, “As you can see, we do not always recommend a top carrier because of their name and reputation. We do the groundwork to ensure that our clients in South Florida are getting the cover that they need. Contact us for your next health insurance plan and we will be delighted to help you.”
About Florida Healthcare Insurance
Located in Coral Springs, Florida Healthcare Insurance is one of the best health insurance brokers in the state. They have been in business for more than 20 years and have a team of expert agents that advise clients on the best health insurance plans for their needs. Medicare is a specialty, and their aim is to always provide their clients with the best plans at the lowest cost.
Name: Evan Tunis
Email: Send Email
Organization: Florida Healthcare Insurance
Address: 4991 NW 107th Avenue , Coral Springs, Florida 33076, United States
Release ID: 89082434
If you detect any issues, problems, or errors in this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 8 hours.