DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (“DigitalBridge” or the “Company”) (NYSE: DBRG) today announced senior executives from DigitalBridge and its portfolio companies will participate in the following upcoming investor events and industry events:
April 7, 2023: Virtual Fireside Chat, Marc Ganzi, CEO of DigitalBridge
- Marc Ganzi, CEO at DigitalBridge will be participating in a virtual fireside chat presentation with Jonathan Atkin Managing Director at RBC Capital Markets, on Friday, April 7 at 10:00am ET.
The fireside chat will be broadcast live over the Internet and a webcast link can be accessed on the Shareholders section of the Company’s website at ir.digitalbridge.com/events.
April 25 – 27: Datacloud Global Congress 2023 – Monaco
- Jon Mauck, Senior Managing Director at DigitalBridge, will be participating in the panel discussion, “What are the Potential Headwinds Facing Global M&A” on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 3:50pm CET.
- Chris Moon, Managing Director Credit at DigitalBridge, will be participating in the panel discussion, “Navigating the Landscape: Hyperscaler Growth Initiatives and Roadmaps” on Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 12:45pm CET.
- Josh Joshi, Executive Chairman at DigitalBridge portfolio company AtlasEdge, will be participating in the panel discussion, “Innovation and Applications: Where Do We See Edge in the Next 5 Years” on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 12:05pm CET.
- Executives from DigitalBridge portfolio company Vantage EMEA will be in attendance.
To attend the conference, please register on the event’s website here.
DigitalBridge (NYSE: DBRG) is a leading global digital infrastructure firm. With a heritage of over 25 years investing in and operating businesses across the digital ecosystem including cell towers, data centers, fiber, small cells, and edge infrastructure, the DigitalBridge team manages a $65 billion portfolio of digital infrastructure assets on behalf of its limited partners and shareholders. Headquartered in Boca Raton, DigitalBridge has key offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Luxembourg and Singapore. For more information, visit: www.digitalbridge.com.