Helbiz, Inc. (“Helbiz”) (NASDAQ: HLBZ), a global leader in micro-mobility and the first in its sector to be listed on Nasdaq, today announced it will release financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 after the market close on Monday, November 15, 2021. In addition to reporting financial results, the Company will provide an update on progress towards its urban lifestyle products and services, including but not limited to:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211112005770/en/
Helbiz to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 15, 2021 (Photo: Business Wire)
- Launched Helbiz’s first fleet in North Carolina and California, following successful fleet launches in Oklahoma City, Jacksonville, Miami, Richmond, Washington D.C., Alexandria, Arlington, etc.
- Expanded integration of Helbiz’s electric scooters, e-bikes and e-mopeds within the Moovit app, across more than 35 operating cities globally
- Partnered with Amazon to broadcast Helbiz Live contents and the entire Italian Serie B Championship on all Amazon Prime Video channels throughout Italy
- Partnered with National Football League (NFL) to broadcast NFL content on the Helbiz Live platform
- Strategically partnered with the public company Li-Cycle and achieved a sustainability milestone
- Integrated artificial intelligence technology and hyper-accurate parking technology by partnering with Drover AI and Fantasmo to create a safer experience for riders and pedestrians
- Expecting additional Helbiz Kitchens in the U.S.
Helbiz will conduct a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on Monday, November 15, 2021 to discuss the Company’s business and financial results.
Live Dial-in Details:
North America (toll-free): +1 (833) 693-0551
International: +1 (661) 407-1590
Conference ID: 4656500
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call will also be available on Helbiz's investors relations website at https://investors.helbiz.com/. An archived version of the webcast will be available on the Helbiz investor relations website for one year at https://investors.helbiz.com/.
Helbiz is a global leader in micro-mobility services. Launched in 2015 and headquartered in New York City, the company offers a diverse fleet of vehicles including e-scooters, e-bicycles and e-mopeds all on one convenient, user-friendly platform in 35 cities around the world. Helbiz utilizes a customized, proprietary fleet management technology, artificial intelligence and environmental mapping to optimize operations and business sustainability. Helbiz is expanding its urban lifestyle products and services to include live streaming services, food delivery, financial services and more, all accessible within its mobile app. For additional information, please visit www.helbiz.com.
For media inquiries, contact: https://www.helbiz.com/pressroom
Global Head of Communications: +1 (917) 675-7157
Davide D’Amico - email: email@example.com
PR and Communication Manager:
Chiara Garbuglia - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agent of Change
Marcy Simon - Phone: +1 (917) 833-3392 - email: email@example.com
For investor inquiries, contact:
The Blueshirt Group
Gary Dvorchak, CFA - Phone: +1 (323) 240-5796 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org